Sunday, September 16, 2012

Harder than you think!

It's so much harder than you think to limit your sugars.  WOW!  I know I've said this many times before and I am sure I will say it many times again but sugar is EVERYWHERE!  I hate it.  Now I know why I haven't been losing weight.

Today I went to eat my cereal and it had 9g of sugar in it, UGH! I miss my cereal and I haven't gotten use to the idea oatmeal.  I wish breakfast were easier.  I am going to start doing green smoothies in the morning and lunch and then a balanced dinner.  If it's a good recipe and my brain isn't fried that night, maybe I will post it here.

Cooking and baking are an escape for me.  I love to cook and bake.  I just need to find a better way to do it!  I found this GREAT article on eliminating sugars from your diet, now I just need to find it again!

http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/slay-the-sugar-monster-in-four-doable-steps/

No comments:

Post a Comment