Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Do you know?

Do you know anyone that has lost a ton of weight?  I have 60 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. and another 15 to get to my ULTIMATE goal.

There are days I find myself doubting that I will ever reach it.  Weight has been a life long battle for me.  I haven't always been overweight but I have always been bigger than the kids around me. I was usually picked last on teams because I wasn't athletic.  Being picked last is the worst thing that can happen to a child in elementary school . . . am I wrong?

I wonder daily if/when I reach my goal, will it get any easier or will I have to constantly workout for an hour or more each day.  Will it become a lifestyle or will I always dread it.  I need to find the positives and decide I like the changes I am making in my eating habits and not wish I could eat sugars.  As long as I keep wishing I could, I will keep craving it, and as long as I keep craving it, I will continue to indulge.

Please, tell me it gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment