Thursday, September 6, 2012

A New Day -

Today was the first day I struggled with the desire for sugar.  It wasn't even sugar I was wanting, just something to eat.  I am proud to say I came away on the winning end. I had NO white flour and NO sugar today. I met my water and sleep goals.  I am accomplishing this one day at a time.

I was asked why I wanted to do this challenge.  I worked my BUTT off all summer.  I got up to running 4 miles at a time.  I did challenges that included 400 jumping jacks, squats, crunches, and so on, and I lost NOTHING.  August was a rut for me.  I stopped working out for the most part.  I still ran but not as hard and not as long and not as dedicated as before.  I was beat.  A friend of mine mentioned this challenge and I decided I would hop on the band wagon.  At first I wanted to just follow along without paying.  I know myself and decided to have some accountability to myself and hit the pay pal button and hurried and hit pay before I backed out.  Here I am.  I weigh 210 lbs and am ready to kick this thing for REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment