Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bad Days -

Have you ever had such a BAD night that you just crawl into bed and go to sleep, only to wake up in the morning with that bad night turning your day into a bad day?

I am having that very moment today. 
I will take my success in small baby steps today!

I feel like going downstairs and getting the box of Oreos and just eating them all.
I am an emotional eater for sure!

The small success I've had this morning is eating a healthy breakfast,
instead of going downstairs and getting those 
OREOS

Don't worry, my bad day has nothing to do with my weight loss journey, 
just LIFE.

Sometimes life sucks and you just want to crawl in a hole until the sun is shining on your life again.
I am waiting for that today, and what more perfect day to wait for that then the warmest day of the year so far!  Here's to a SUPER sunny day and a much happier one for me!

No workout picture yet - I stayed in my hole this morning!  I hope to get a workout in at home today.  

I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment