Tuesday, April 22, 2014

First Week Results! ~ And Emotional Eating

I am so excited to post my results after week 1!!!
I meant to post Sunday or even yesterday, but life sure does get the best of you!

 I am down 2.6 lbs, 2 inches off my waist (I measured 3 times to make sure!), 1 1/4 inches off my hips, 1 inch off each thigh, and my arms pretty much stayed the same! 

I truly didn't know if it was going to work but by the end of the week I was noticing my pants not staying up like I like them too, so I knew something was happening! 


I have started LOVING the shakes!  I know I have posted how I have more energy, less cravings, etc. Those things are still happening!  I thought once I got use to the shakes it would get less and less but it hasn't!  I didn't drink a shake on Sunday and I tell you what, it was the worst day, EVER! There was a lot of emotional eating going on (more on that below) and I gave in to a lot of Easter m&m's and more.  


I started week 2 of T25 with my husband.  We both noticed how we are already a lot stronger or more focused.  We were able to complete more of the workout without modifying.  That is HUGE for me because there is A LOT of jumping involved!


I am so glad I took the plunge and bought the shakeology and T25!  My next goal after T25 is getting 21-day Fix.  Looks amazing and I have heard amazing things from it!







Now, on to emotional eating!  

It's very hard to distinguish between physical and emotional hunger, isn't it? These are some great guidelines to help us differentiate between the two!

I think we all have times when we eat emotionally.  Food is a comfort.  At least for me it has grown to be.  It doesn't matter if it is healthy food or junk food but it is a comfort of some sort.  On Sunday there was a lot of stress in my life.  Kids were crazy, I was grouchy, baby was sad, husband was cranky, you know those days, we all have them.  I hate it when they land on Sundays because Sundays are usually my best days where I reflect to try harder the next week.  I guess I still did that by the end of the day but there was a lot of crap eating before I stopped myself.  

A friend posted this on facebook this morning and I knew I had a topic to write about.  I need your help on how you overcome emotional eating?  How do you battle it?  What are some solutions you have found work for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment