Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 4 Results -

WAHOO! Upping my calories and continuing my workouts really paid off!  I am down 2 lbs from last week!  I am super excited!  This road is long and slow but I know I am working on doing things the way I need to, to work for me!

I am also adding the program 21-day fix to my routine.  I love T-25 workouts so I am only doing the meal plan of 21-day fix but I know it will make a difference!  It took me 2 hours to plan out my menu for this week, but it is totally worth it.  I haven't wanted to snack on unknown things!  I go to my schedule, look at what's coming next, make it, and eat it!

I have only done this for 1 day and breakfast this morning and I am already learning a LOT about what I need to be eating!  I need to eat a lot more protien than I do and a LOT less carbs!  Not zero carbs, but less!  I also am getting in a LOT more veggies and fruits.  I hope I continue to love this program over the next 21 days!

I really need to work on my food photography skills if I am going to keep this up!  The top was what I had for breakfast and the salad was my lunch yesterday!  This is real food people!  I am so excited for the next 20 days to pass and see how this goes!  

I am also going dairy free for this little princess!  We are thinking her gaining weight issues might have something to do with a food allergy and not absorbing the nutrients from the foods!  I hope this works but at the same time, not eating dairy is VERY difficult!  Much more difficult than I thought!

My week 4 results -
Weight: 206.5 (down 1.5lbs)
Waist: 43 (no change)
Hips - 49 (down 1 inch)
Legs and Arm - (no change)

No comments:

Post a Comment