Thursday, February 28, 2013

Getting to the Nitty Gritty (posted 1.8.13)

I don't know how many people read this blog.  I know some still do because I get comments every now and then.  I am going to start using this as a way to not only document my family life but also get into my personal life as well.

I am on a journey to a healthier me in 2013 and it's going to be a LONG road ahead.  I am going to need all the motivation I can get so if I post about weightloss, please, leave a comment.  Keep me on this path!

Tonight I watched Biggest Loser.  It made me realize that while I've got the physical thing of losing weight down.  I can workout for 1.5 hours.  Work my butt off, and not give up, etc.  I do not have the emotional part down.

How do you get that?  How do you get through all the baggage that obesity brings?  I have been overweight my whole life.  There is so much negativity drawn from that.  That negativity spirals into so many other areas of life that it no longer is just about the weight.  So, how do you get to the bottom of it without a therapist?  How do you let go  of all those crazy thoughts you've led yourself to believe? How do you rid yourself of the negativity become the girl our Heavenly Father wants you to be?

Today for my fast I fasted for an open heart.  Mainly and open heart to start feeling Heavenly Father's unconditional love.  I know he loves me but I let Satan in and persuade me differently.  I will figure this out.  Keep on following me on this journey as I do, and if you have any suggestions - COMMENT PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment